Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a laptop encryption policy for institutionally-owned laptops

From: "Gibson, Nathan J. (HSC)" <Nathan-Gibson () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:13:29 -0500

As would I!

Thanks

--Nate

V/R,
Nathan J. Gibson, CISSP
Information Technology, Information Security Services
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Rogers Building, Room 128
Office: (405) 271-2476
Fax: (405) 271-2181
Cell: TBD
http://it.ouhsc.edu/services/infosecurity

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center,
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.