Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Business Continuity Plans for an Information Security Office

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:59:32 -0700

I would bring to your attention a draft of a "Business Continuity
Planning Model" available at www.CampusRelief.org.  More resources on
this topic are also available at
http://www.educause.edu/Browse/645?PARENT_ID=142  We are in the process
of adding more resources to this website so any further sharing of
information in response to Jim's request would be most welcome.

Finally, just a reminder that a new list on Business Continuity has been
set up (http://www.educause.edu/12480) with over 300 subscribers in just
a few weeks so it is likely to be a good source of information.

Thanks,

-Rodney

Rodney J. Petersen, J.D.
Government Relations Officer & Security Task Force Coordinator

EDUCAUSE
1150 18th Street, N.W., Suite 1010
Washington, D.C.  20036
(202) 331-5368 / (202) 872-4200