Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Network access control

From: "Charles L. Bombard" <BombardC () CCV EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:45:05 -0500

I am wondering what other people are using. In particular I am wondering
about the use of open source products. I am currently looking at netreg
1.5 and Packetfence.

Any comments/suggestions/experiences are appreciated.

-Charlie

Charles Bombard, GSEC
LAN/Systems Administrator
Community College of Vermont
119 Pearl Street
Burlington, VT 05401
802.657.4234
bombardc () ccv edu

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.