Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Public Access Library Ports (was Re: Open access to student labs

From: "Irene Sandler (iyao)" <iyao () CISCO COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:43:39 -0800

With all due respect, Cisco is not discontinuing Cisco Clean Access --
it's merely been renamed to Cisco NAC Appliance.  In fact, we released
version 4.0.4 yesterday.  Feel free to visit MU Ohio's listserv at
http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/cleanaccess.html.

With best wishes for a happy new year,

IRENE  Y SANDLER
Cisco (formerly Perfigo)