Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: CyberAngel

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () BROWN EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:18:45 -0400

We use it here and are expanding its use. It works very well for us. The
support is simply outstanding. Cyberangel support staff provide support
for every individual user - 7x24 - so it's no impact to our Help Desk.
And they help with documentation, etc. - service is the best. I would
highly recommend it.

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
IT Security Officer
Brown University Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu <mailto:Connie_Sadler () Brown edu>
Office: 401-863-7266