Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Wireless MAC Address Detection

From: Jeni Li <jeni.li () ASU EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:42:09 -0700

Some of our HTCIA members here have used AirMagnet's Laptop and/or
Handheld Analyzer to locate rogue WAPs and clients. The Handheld product
might be stealthy enough to suit your purpose.
http://www.airmagnet.com/products/handheld.htm
http://www.airmagnet.com/products/laptop.htm

Jeni Li
Web/Unix Systems Administrator
Arizona State University, at the Polytechnic campus