Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Remote Access Policies

From: "Drake, Craig" <c-drake () NEIU EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:25:47 -0600

I was hoping some of you could provide links to some sample policies
regarding Remote Access. Specifically, we would like to develop a policy
that would cover Remote Access by System Admins, Telecommuters, External
Vendor Support, etc and include such remote access as VPN, Dial-Up,
Remote Desktop.   I know there is a lot more to include, and we would
like to look over some policies that other colleges and universities
have established so that we can develop something that would fit our
environment.

Thanks,

-Craig

Craig W. Drake,  MCSE, CISSP

Microsoft Systems Engineer

Networking & Distributed Services

Northeastern Illinois University

Phone: (773)442-4386

Email: c-drake () neiu edu <mailto:c-drake () neiu edu>