Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

CompuSec encryption software

From: "O'Callaghan, Daniel" <Daniel.OCallaghan () SINCLAIR EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:58:23 -0400

I'm not trying to re-start the entropy discussion from July,
enlightening as it was :-)
But did anyone answer the original question...does anyone have any
experience with the CompuSec product by CE-Infosys?
http://www.ce-infosys.com.sg/CeiNews_FreeCompuSec.asp

We're drafting an RFQ for notebook encryption, but the price of this
product (free) makes me want to at least explore the option.