Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Antivirus application

From: "Fowler, Steve" <steve.fowler () OREGONSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:16:51 -0700

Hello,

We are gearing up for a review of antivirus products.  We have been with
our current vendor for several years and during that time the landscape
has changed with new vendors, new technologies, and new management
tools.

I was curious as to what other educational institutions were using, and
the reason why a particular vendor was chosen.  Please take the time to
complete a survey I prepared for this purpose.

https://surveys.bus.oregonstate.edu/BsgSurvey2_0/main.aspx?SurveyID=1518

If you'd rather not do the survey but would like to provide comments
that is fine.  Just send them to the list or to me off the list.

Thanks in advance
Steve Fowler
Systems Manager
Technology Support Services