Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Classification

From: Ced Bennett <ced.bennett () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:36:04 -0700

Here's some references to Stanford's approach:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/security/securecomputing/dataclass.html
And
http://www.stanford.edu/group/security/securecomputing/dataclass_chart.html
which is referenced by the previous site but in a way that is sometimes
overlooked.

And here's a reference to the U's policy from which the previous references
derive their authority
http://adminguide.stanford.edu/63.pdf

Ced
Cedric Bennett  Ph: 650 858-0883  Cell: 650 619-0145
  Emeritus Director, Information Security Services
Stanford University         Ced.Bennett () Stanford edu