Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NAC Implementation

From: Darnell Walker <Darnell.Walker () UTSOUTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:56:01 -0500

 We have a couple of Cisco 6509's w/Sup 720 and IDS blades at separate
locations with 20GB (10 each path) between them which makes up the core
backbone. There is a Cisco 6509, w/dual sups at four different campuses
that connects to each core via separate paths at 4GB per path
(channelized) that makes up the distribution.  I also have an internal
f/w 6509 that connects to each node of the core.

Darnell

Graham Toal <gtoal () UTPA EDU> 07/21/06 8:29 AM >>>
I am just a bit curious how you define the border of your network?

A wall jack ;-)