Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IPS - Tipping Point vs. ISS?

From: "Consolvo, Corbett" <ConsolvoC () COFC EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:14:08 -0400

Well, I guess this may not help if you've already narrowed it down, but
we're also in the process of evaluating IPSs.  We're looking at Reflex,
Nitro, ISS, and I think one or two others.  We're down to Reflex and
Nitro.  I'd be happy to share any info if you'd like.  Also, if anyone
else has any input on the other vendors, that'd be great!

Thanks,

Corbett Consolvo

CISO

College of Charleston