Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sample Policies

From: Jeff McCabe <j-mccabe () NEO TAMU EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:20:28 -0500

Charles,

Most of what we have is mandated by the State.  Our "Security
Standards" are known as Texas Administrative Code 202 and may be found
at
http://info.sos.state.tx.us/pls/pub/readtac$ext.ViewTAC?tac_view=4&ti=1&pt=1
0&ch=202&rl=Y

Our "policies"/practices (Standard Administrative Procedures) may be
found at http://rules-saps.tamu.edu/TAMURulesAndSAPs.aspx
 24.99.99.M1.01 through 24.99.99.M1.23

Kind regards,
Jeff