Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: A Few Items to Note About Upcoming Higher Ed IT Security Conference (Security 2006)

From: Brad Judy <Brad.Judy () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:05:42 -0700

I just wanted to follow on Rodney's post by just welcoming all of you
attending the Educause Sec06 event to the great state of Colorado.  I'll
be at the conference (I'm sure many of my other Colorado colleagues will
be there as well) and can give basic area info/tips for those traveling
to Denver for the first time (just don't ask me where to eat near the
hotel as I rarely go down to Denver for dinner).

The hotel is just a block off of Denver's downtown pedestrian mall (free
shuttles travel the length of the mall), so you'll have no trouble
finding food and drink: http://www.downtowndenver.com/bid/16thstmall.htm

April could mean about any weather in the Denver area, so check the
forecast shortly before coming out - it could be sun, snow or rain.

Brad Judy

Information Technology Services
University of Colorado at Boulder