Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Policy for Management of a CA?

From: Doug Pearson <dodpears () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:00:53 -0500

The DOEGrids CA supports a good number of grid projects.

They have excellent web resources available at
http://www.doegrids.org/,

a Policy Management Authority described at
http://www.doegrids.org/pages/doegridspma.html,

and, among the documents linked at the PMA site:

Certificate Policy And Certification Practice Statement
http://www.doegrids.org/Docs/CP-CPS-V25.doc

Policy Management Authority Charter for the DOEGrids PKI
http://www.doegrids.org/Docs/PMAcharter-v17.doc

Doug Pearson
PGP: http://mypage.iu.edu/~dodpears/dodpears_pubkey.asc
Research and Education Networking ISAC
24x7 Watch Desk: +1(317)278-6630, ren-isac () iu edu
http://www.ren-isac.net