Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Distributed Vulnerability Scanning

From: "H. Morrow Long" <morrow.long () YALE EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:23:03 -0400

Connie --

You may also wish to check out NessusWC (web client).

It had a very simplistic design goal for usability (e.g. by anyone)
so I suspect the interface is rather simple and may even lack any
access control -- I keep meaning to spend some time to bring it up
and check it out:

    http://www.securiteam.com/tools/5WP0M00GAQ.html

    http://www.frank4dd.com/nessuswc/

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/nessuswc/