Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Letter of Confidentiality

From: Pete Hoffswell <Pete.Hoffswell () DAVENPORT EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:24:54 -0400

Well, if I showed you ours it'd be a breech of confidentiality.. so....  (ha ha)

I was looking for such document recently as well.  I found it with our purchasing department.  They had a section of
their standard vendor agreement that had the text, already approved by council, that we needed.  You might check with
your purchasing folks, they might have something that would work for you.

Happy weekend.

Pete Hoffswell                              616-732-1101 (Grand Rapids, x1101)
University LAN/WAN Coordinator              616-510-1198 (Mobile)
IT Services                                 pete.hoffswell () davenport edu
Davenport University                        http://www.davenport.edu

Davenport University.  it's working.

AMGibbs () ST-AUG EDU 5/20/2005 3:53:11 PM >>>

Does anyone have a letter of confidentiality that is provided to a vendor? I'm in the process of soliciting bids from a
vendor that will digitize older student records and want to make certain before I move forward the college has its
interests protected. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron M Gibbs
Interim Vice President/CIO
Center for Information Technology
St. Augustine's College