Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Advice on Network Security Policies[Message Scanned]

From: Jimmy Fikes <fikesj () WBU EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:57:26 -0600

Let me suggest you check out the materials available at the Information
Systems Audit and Control Association (www.isaca.org <http://www.isaca.org/>
) and the IT Governance Institute (www.itgi.org <http://www.itgi.org/> ).

Jimmy Fikes
Director of Information Technology Services
Wayland Baptist University

  _____