Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Rogue FTP Servers

From: "Anderson, Brandie" <brandie.anderson () TTU EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:28:09 -0600

Does the banner say anything about "pubstro"?

Brandie Anderson, CISSP, MCSE, CNA
Information Security Officer
Texas Tech University
742-8000 x7011

"If you spend more on coffee than you do on security, you will be
hacked. And moreover, you deserve to be hacked."
--Richard Clarke, Special Advisor to the President