Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: SANS-EDU training at VA Tech, 3/6-12/05

From: Randy Marchany <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:34:28 -0500

Randy is a very smart guy,and  I am sure that *IF* Randy had meant for this >
email to go to EduCause, he would have done so himself as he is one both >
lists. Instead he sent it to the states SANS vt.edu list, a CLEAR indication >
that it was forVirginia Schools only.  If I am mistaken, then I am sure that
Randy will send his OWN email to this Educause list for other invitations.

I don't know about being smart but I am lazy sometimes :-). That's why I asked
Val to forward the note to any Educause lists. Just to clarify, this event is
NOT restricted to Virginia schools only. It is open to ANY EDU.

There is an attendance cap of 300. A registration www site will be online
sometime in mid-December.

        -Randy Marchany