Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: SANS-EDU training at VA Tech, 3/6-12/05

From: Bob Kehr <rskehr () UCDAVIS EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:48:19 -0800

Also, when I replied to the unisog post inquiring about loding, Randy
provided quite detailed information on lodging and transportation
alternatives...a CLEAR indication that this is open to all.

====================
Randy also sent the email to the unisog list, which *is* a world-wide
list -- I think.

Dave Koontz wrote:
Valerie, just curious why you would 'echo' an invitiation from a
Virginia state funded and subsidized conference intended  for Virginia
State insitutions out to a world-wide list?  Randy is a very smart guy,
and  I am sure that *IF* Randy had meant for this email to go to
EduCause, he would have done so himself as he is one both lists. Instead
he sent it to the states SANS vt.edu list, a CLEAR indication that it
was forVirginia Schools only.  If I am mistaken, then I am sure that
Randy will send his OWN email to this Educause list for other invitations.