Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Strange port 135 probing, possibly a bot

From: Steven Alexander <alexander.s () MCCD EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:26:33 -0800

The SysInternals'  Process Explorer will tell you everything that is
running on the system and what files, registry keys and DLLs each
process is using:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml

SysInternals' TCP View will tell you which processes are connected to
each TCP/UDP endpoint on the system:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml

I hope this helps.

Steven Alexander