Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SECURITY Digest - 13 Dec 2004 to 14 Dec 2004 (#2004-256)

From: I Am Skullaria <kg () SKULTEK COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:02:09 -0000

I've had to go out of town for 2 days.  I will return on Friday night.

If you have an eBay, Alibris, Amazon, Overstock, or Barnes and Noble question, I will answer it as soon as I return.
Your mail is being forwarded to my husband and he will assist as he can.

At this time, all orders that were paid for before today, DEC 14, have been shipped with the exception of some boy's
Gap pants.  They will be shipped as soon as I return.

I hope this helps.  If you need me to call you about an order, please email me your phone number and a good time to
call this weekend.  I will be glad to call you.

Mail is running a bit slow right now.  You can find your delivery confirmation number on line if you paid with paypal.
It will be in the details of your payment.  Please note that delivery confirmation does NOT update in real time and
therefore does not always accurately reflect the status of your shipment.

Thank you!

Kristi Gilleland