Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls and Research

From: "Clonts, Neal D. (HSC)" <Neal-Clonts () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:35:15 -0500

We do provide access based on request.  We allow the ports that are
required for business requirements and only to those systems that offer
the service that has been approved.

Neal Clonts, CISSP, MCP
Information Security Services
800 N.E. 15th St. ROB-138, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone: 405-255-2999
Email: nclonts () ouhsc edu