Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: October 31, 2004, is Cyber Security Day

From: "Howell, Paul" <grue () UMICH EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:15:52 -0400

Hi,

At Michigan we're finalizing plans for cyber security event this fall.
So no announcements have been made yet.

When the announcement is ready, I can send it on.

Regards.

Paul Howell, CISSP
Chief Information Technology Security Officer, The University of
Michigan
Contact information is at:
http://directory.umich.edu/ldapweb-bin/url?ldap:///uid=grue,ou=People,dc
=umich,dc=edu