Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: October 31, 2004, is Cyber Security Day

From: "Wood, Anne M (wood)" <wood () JUNIATA EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:25:40 -0400

We will be posting announcements starting Friday and throughout the
month of October via email, website, and portal pointing users to
relevant information regarding Cyber Security.  I like the
www.staysafeonline.info site.  This is great for the average user.

Anne Wood
Network Manager
Juniata College