Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness - Back to School, Resources, & October Events

From: "Bruhn, Mark S." <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:08:22 -0500

Not sure this was answered yet, as I'm still going through my email
after a couple of days away: please send materials to
security-awareness () educause edu.  PDF files are best for most documents;
URLs are good; images of awareness materials like cups and pencils are
also good.

Again, if you have education and awareness materials that work on your
campus, please share those so that others may get good ideas, or where
appropriate and with appropriate attribution, use your materials on
their campus.
Thanks,
M.

--
Mark S. Bruhn, CISSP, CISM

Chief IT Security and Policy Officer
Associate Director, Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research
(http://cacr.iu.edu)

Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
Indiana University
812-855-0326

Incidents involving IU IT resources: it-incident () iu edu
Complaints/kudos about OVPIT/UITS services: itombuds () iu edu