Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 15 character minimum passwords (Vacation)

From: Maria Gallagher <MLGallagher () SCU EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:32:02 -0700

I will be out of the office on vacation from Thursday July 8th and I
will return on Wednesday July 14th.  I will not have any email nor
voicemail access.  If this is an emergency, please contact Todd
Schmitzer, otherwise I respond to your message upon my return.

Mail scanned for viruses and SPAM by GWGuardian at SCU (MGW1)