Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ResNet Vulnerability Assessment Survey

From: David Futey <dfutey () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:41:31 -0700

Sandra:
Glad you found the survey results helpful. There are a 3-4 sessions at the
conference related to the infrastructures and options available to perform
desktop analysis and the patching process. They might delve a little into
policy as discussions develop. I am on a ResNet Security team that recently
met with the Educause/Internet2 Computer and Network Security Task Force.
We intend on pursuing security policy issues around this and other aspects
that effect the support of student computing environments.