Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Nessus and System Registration

From: "Helms, Sandra" <SANDY () BUMAIL BRADLEY EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:51:53 -0500

Greetings -

The postings regarding system scans, system registration, etc., has been
timely for us as well.

We are looking into integrating a Nessus scan of client computers on our
network with a system registration system we are building.  If there is
anyone out there who has already done this, our network programmer would
like contact information - preferably a programmer with whom he can
discuss the particulars.

I have seen several postings from institutions who use Nessus and
NetReg.  A contact name for this implementation would be helpful as
well.

Please provide the contact information to Eric Young, 309-677-2230,
thatguy () bradley edu.  Thank you very much.

Sandy

Sandra J. Helms
Director of Academic Computing
Bradley University