Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Acceptable Use

From: Theresa Semmens <Theresa.Semmens () NDSU NODAK EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:52:08 -0600

For those of you who have acceptable use policies for visitors, could you
please send me a link to them. We are in the process of creating one, and I
want to make sure all of the "loop holes" are covered.  Thank you.

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU IT Security Officer
North Dakota State University
Fargo, ND 58101
701.231.5870
Theresa.Semmens () ndsu nodak edu

Happiness comes through doors you didn't know you left open.

This electronic mail message may contain privileged and confidential
information.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication and any attached files may be strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
Information Technology Services contact by telephone at 701-231-5870, or by
reply e-mail, and permanently delete the message from your system.  Receipt
by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege
or immunity.