Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Free Security Posters

From: Melissa Guenther <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:35:24 -0700

Re: [SECURITY] Free Security PostersOther great posters at http://security.arizona.edu/posters.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: King, Dennis C.
  To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
  Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 7:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Free Security Posters

  I have not doubt that this is legit.  I saw the posters at Educause.  My problem is getting them.  My order was
placed over 3 weeks ago.  On 11/21 I received a backorder email, with no anticipated delivery date.  No correspondence
since.

  Dennis

  Dennis C King
  Information Security Officer

  IT Project Manager

  Alfred University
  McMahon 247 , Alfred, NY 14802
  email: dck22 () alfred edu - phone: 607.871.2379