Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Free Security Posters

From: "King, Dennis C." <dck22 () ALFRED EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:31:54 -0500

I have not doubt that this is legit.  I saw the posters at Educause.  My
problem is getting them.  My order was placed over 3 weeks ago.  On
11/21 I received a backorder email, with no anticipated delivery date.
No correspondence since.

Dennis

Dennis C King
Information Security Officer

IT Project Manager

Alfred University
McMahon 247 , Alfred, NY 14802
email: dck22 () alfred edu - phone: 607.871.2379

  _____