Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: How do you handle the P2P problem?

From: Bob Kalal <kalal.1 () OSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:23:24 -0500

Well Mark, our counsel pointed me to several US Supreme
Court cases and decisions including Seminole Tribe of Florida v.
Florida (1996), and the companion College Savings Bank v.
Florida Prepaid Postsecondary Education Expense Board and
Florida Prepaid Postsecondary Education Expense Board v.
College Savings Bank (1999). All from Florida, makes you
wonder what goes on down there:-).

Bob Kalal