Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [ACUPA] DMCA subpoenas have arrived . . .

From: Marty Hoag <Marty.Hoag () NDSU NODAK EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:10:29 -0500

   I have a naive question.  Are these subpeonas issued to
registered DMCA agents for an institution or system or
are they issued to the contacts for the computer network
(as registered in the ARIN registry).  For some of the
schools in our system that is the same person but for some
the network contact is different than the DMCA agent.

   marty