Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Central IT security audit?

From: "Liotta, Karen" <KLiotta () TVI EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:25:27 -0600

David,

We are in the process of information gathering in preparation
For a Security Project that will be several parts:  assessment,
The development of policies & procedures and a security improvement
Plan, and then possibly followup down the line.

I have not begun to write an rfp yet but have spoken to the
Following:

Backbone Security
Gartner
Cisco
Computer Associates

If you give me a telephone call, I can give you some
More info.