Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Job Posting Clarification

From: art <stgeorge () UNM EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:14:28 -0600

Hi Marty: I can always count on you to come up with a sideways compliment!
Actually, I think we here in IT work for HRD instead of the other way
round. This was supposed to be a legitimate CSO position but in the end,
HRD decided that if we get the right candidate with the right
quaifications, they will bump it back up to a CSO.

art

--On Monday, August 11, 2003 11:09 AM -0500 Marty Hoag