Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Testing

From: Ced Bennett <Ced.Bennett () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:21:14 -0800

Tim:
We had some security review work done on several of our major administrative
systems last year (several different engagements) that included some
penetration testing (well beyond just scanning for vulnerabilities).  The
firm we used was SystemsExperts, Inc. based in Boston (but with offices
around the country).  You can find contact information at
http://www.systemexperts.com/.  They are very professional and did an
excellent job for us.

Ced Bennett
Cedric Bennett          Ph (650) 723-0728        Fax (650) 723-2011
Director of Information Security Services
  Information Technology Systems & Services
Stanford University
Polya Hall, Room 103
255 Panama Street
Stanford, CA 94305-3055                   Ced.Bennett () Stanford edu