BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: TJX Caginess...Or, I'd Love to Find Out about the Technology Involved

From: Chris Walsh <cwalsh () cwalsh org>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 20:22:56 -0600

Do not interpret the links below as a claim by me about anything.  I
just use Google.

http://softwarefinder.mbtmag.com/software/378-18214/Point-of-Sale-POS-
Systems/Fujitsu-GlobalSTORE.html
http://www.digitaltransactions.net/newsstory.cfm?newsid=889

On Mar 2, 2007, at 1:19 PM, Beth Rosenberg wrote:

I've been scrambling around the web looking for more information
about the TJX breach than I'm finding. I don't care about the
figures of how many people were affected, but rather about the
technology the company was using, and how the breachers were able
to go through it so easily: