Dailydave mailing list archives

something new and compelling (really!) for SOURCE Boston in May

From: Richard Thieme <rthieme () thiemeworks com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:18:48 -0500

A powerful joint presentation is planned for SOURCE Boston on May 18-19. I'll be keynoting on the theme “Playing Through the Pain: The Impacts of Forbidden Knowledge on Security and Intelligence Professionals.” Then Rob Cheyne will join me to facilitate a workshop exploring the life-serving practical applications of the keynote's themes. We both have years of experience presenting workshops that deliver on our promise to make a real difference in how you experience life and work. Deidre Diamond of Cyber Security Network will deliver a keynote and workshop aligned with our intention on the second day. Please join us and over thirty other presenters on business and technology for a unique experience - honestly! - in the security world.

http://www.sourceconference.com/