Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: APT

From: Brett Watson <brett () the-watsons org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:42:06 -0700

On Mar 11, 2014, at 9:28 AM, Justin Seitz <justin () immunityinc com> wrote:

Weird I couldn't see Richard's response through all the marketing for
his products and books. Must have been the thick cloud of big data APT
threat intelligence in the way.

[… …]

Indeed, a little disappointing. I think in the same position, I would have taken the stance of, “To add to what Dave
said in his post, I would say you might also consider <insert Richard’s opinions here>.” He kind of through Dave under
the bus, which was certainly not called for. We’re all in this together in the security field, from my perspective.

-b