Dailydave mailing list archives

Web Hacking!

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:24:09 -0400

The past of web hacking is here, it's just not evenly distributed. And
by that, I mean that you're going to find a lot of SQL Injection bugs if
in Google you do "inurl:.asp site:myclient.com".

Of course, you would probably say that any site that CAN be hacked by
SQLi is probably already hacked with SQLi and the goal of any good
hacker in the world is to be places no one else can be, right? But, it's
likely that Blind SQLi is still under the radar, since it normally takes
SO LONG to exploit that even the automated worms get bored and give up. :>

BUT, one thing we're going to teach you in the Web Hacking class at
INFILTRATE <http://infiltratecon.com/training.html> is a new algorithm
that gets twice the performance of SQLMap on Blind SQLi. It's awesome.
You should come. :>

-dave