Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Without Wires

From: Kristian Erik Hermansen <kristian.hermansen () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 09:48:01 -0700

Silica is a pretty cool tool. I put it to use already. Aircrack cli is not
hard to remember, but what is hard is dealing with the myriad quirks of wifi
vendor hardware.

I actually run ubuntu native on my MacBook. Wish there was an option to
install silica into my own environment though.

With that being said, I definitely recommend silica to anyone who knows the
pain of wifi vendor hardware. Silica comes with optimized wifi hardware that
"just works" and awesome external antennas too. Great product for the target
market. Highly recommended...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristianhermansen