Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Solvers!

From: dave <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:20:12 -0500

That's good stuff - the other place that comes in handy is when building
things like DEPLIB, which basically does that for all code segments
ending in ret, then solves to see which ones you want to chain together
to do what you want to do.

- -dave

Julio Auto wrote:
Bringing back an old thread...

I have just found time to write some notes inspired by one of Halvar's
challenges in that presentation. Absolutely not related to solvers or
static analysis, though: http://www.julioauto.com/rants/code_normal.htm

Any feedback is appreciated :)

    Julio Auto

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:40 AM, nnp <version5 () gmail com