Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Friday afternoon RAND fail. :>

From: Travis Carelock <leddown () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

I actually kind of agree with him.  I don't think that he writes this with the "Lions" that are on this list in mind.
He also makes the mistake of using the word "hacker" here.  But of the attackers out there in the world, the vast
majority do use tools and techniques that they themselves did not come up with.   If he does mean to say that the true
Hackers don't have the goods... well then.... there is only so much you can teach people.

-t