Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Speculation

From: "Dave Aitel" <dave.aitel () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:02:12 -0400

I have to kill these threads, but I wanted to say that there's clearly a lot
of reasons to look into this vulnerability, and no reasons not to. When
people use the word "responsible" it's either them being condescending or
them trying to protect their shareholder's bottom line, or both.

In any case, although I'm killing the political threads, I won't be
moderating any posts that have real information or theories about this bug.
Aside from Paul Vixie, there's a consensus that people want to hear about
it.

-dave