Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Twitter: (verb) to fail under exponential growth

From: "Lance M. Havok" <lmh () info-pull com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:52:57 +0200

Hi Mr. Maiffret,

Nice to meet you, I guess. I was already pretty much off from the
whole computer security thing, and I was packing my stuff for going on
a legendary pilgrimage to the beach for partying hard, wasting myself
and possibly destroy my last few sane brain cells with some drugs and
booze.

Therefore, before I become incurably clueless and insane, I decided to
last bang to shut the door behind forever.

So here we go... yeah dude!

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:41 AM, Marc Maiffret