Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: VPC

From: Jared DeMott <demottja () msu edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:41:50 -0500

Thierry Zoller wrote:
Dear All,
TZ> Hint : There are better ones than CWsandbox,
Since the CWSandbox author is on this list, I wanted to clarify that I
have  no  intention  on  making  CWsandbox  look  less  performant, my
impression is from several tests I made myself and based on the fact
that  it  can  be  esaily  detected.  However  I am not sure about the
internal  improvements,  maybe  the  sandbox  is  better now. Again no
intention to harm here.

No need to back off now, no ones going to crucify anyone for their
opinion.  I just wanted to start a thread on this, as it's an area I'd
like to look into more.
Jared