Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [fuzzing] Coverage and a recent paper by L. Suto

From: "Lance M. Havok" <lmh () info-pull com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:34:24 +0200

On 10/26/07, Alexander Sotirov <alex () sotirov net> wrote:
This post does have a point. Discuss among yourselves.

The path of the righteous Man is beset on all sides by the inequities
of the selfish and the tyranny of retarded and inept men. Blessed is
he who in the name of non-disclosure and strife shepherds the weak
through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his zeroday's keeper
and the finder of lost buffer overflows. And I will strike down upon
thee with great vengeance and furious regexps those who attempt to
poison and destroy my niggas. And you will know my name is the Grep
when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Amen.