Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Have all the best security conferences moved overseas?

From: "Dominique Brezinski" <dominique.brezinski () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:15:38 -0700

There is no doubt the US legal system is used aggressively and there
is concern in many people's minds. Black Hat Las Vegas is a big
conference, which has pluses and minuses that are different for
everybody. I just wanted it to be clear that if legal concerns are
bothering the Kumar brothers, it is not being channeled through Black
Hat nor are we aware of it.

Cheers,
Dom